Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Correction Doc-Office Use Only (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-06-04. Parties: Jeremy Acher, Wells Fargo Bank Na View Document
- Danielle Van Brunt Smith was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of 2101 Fifth Avenue Condominium on 2007-08-10 View Document
- Sophie Real Estate Ventures, LLC sold this property to Danielle Van Brunt Smith for $441,090.00 on 2007-08-10. View Document
- Danielle Van Brunt Smith was granted Power of Attorney for Douglas Panero on 2007-08-07 View Document
- Maps filed 2007-03-16 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-03-16. Parties: 2101 Fifth Avenue Condominium View Document
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,100 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 2101 Fifth Ave Condominium, 733 Yonkers Ave #103, Yonkers, NY 10704
- Managing Agent: Total Realty Assoc Inc, Milagros Martinez, 4768 Broadway #1012, New York, NY 10034
- Head Officer: Gregg Gordon, 733 Yonkers Ave #103, Yonkers, NY 10704
- Officer: Jonathan Landesman, 733 Yonkers Ave #103, Yonkers, NY 10704
- Site Manager: Lloyd Williams,
- 2101 5th Ave #GN, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 32.0ft x 73.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,035.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 69.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 15,184.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,218.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 25th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1055 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1255 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.