Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Andrew Decurtis sold this property to Romy Golan & Christopher Wood for $2,100,000.00 on 2016-01-06. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2016-01-12, Debtor: Christopher Woods & Romy Golan, Secured Party: New York University, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2016-01-12, Debtor: Romy Golan & Christopher Wood, Secured Party: New York Univesity, Assignee: View Document
- Charles Ruble & Ann B Ruble sold this property to Andrew Decurtis for $1,650,000.00 on 2008-01-31. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2008-02-06, Debtor: Charles Ruble & Ann B Ruble, Secured Party: North Fork Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Paul G Kuhns sold this property to Charles Ruble & Ann Baker Ruble for $985,000.00 on 2005-04-19. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2005-05-10, Debtor: Paul G Kuhns, Secured Party: Merrill Lynch Credit Corp., Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-04-14, Debtor: Charles Ruble & Ann B Ruble, Secured Party: North Fork Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-01-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-09-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,995,000 to $2,100,000 on 2015-09-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-09-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-04-10 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,995,000 on 2015-03-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-12-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-12-16 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-11-20 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $7,900 on 2012-09-27 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 20, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 21;East;10Th;Street Owners;Corp, 244 West 54 St #702, Ny, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: David Eisenstein, 244 West 54 St #702, New York City, NY 10019
- Officer: Claire Marthelevr, 21 East 10 Street, New York City, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Jacek Woronowicz,
- 21 E 10th St #7E, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 55.0ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 33,260.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -22,991.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 11,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -45,202.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 35,912.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -20,339.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.