Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-03-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,700 to $3,600 on 2016-02-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-02-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-08-06 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,700 on 2015-07-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-07-06 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,475 on 2013-05-11 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 13, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Jupiter 21 Llc, 127 East 59 Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Matthew Adam Properties, Inc, Kristen Storino, 127 East 59Th Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Donald Capoccia, 127 East 59 Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Shareholder: Donald Capoccia, 150 Myrtle Ave #2ND, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Site Manager: Kristen Storino,
- 21 E 1st St #305, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 96.02ft x 96.47ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 59,357.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,774.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 59,160.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,577.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 64,090.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,507.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.