Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Richard Isen sold this property to Joel Beard for $140,000.00 on 2007-07-17.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2007071702163001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2007000391636Document Date: 2007-07-17
Recorded Date: 2007-07-31
Modified Date: 2007-07-31Document Amount: $140,000.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
2692 HILGARD AVE
BERKELEY, CA 94709, US
21-23 BLEECKER STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10012, US
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-12-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,000 to $2,500 on 2013-10-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2013-10-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-02-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,100 to $2,000 on 2013-01-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,200 to $2,100 on 2013-01-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,500 to $2,200 on 2013-01-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,600 to $2,500 on 2013-01-08 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,600 on 2012-12-08 View Listing
- 21 Bleecker St #GW, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.0ft x 67.5ft
- Historic District
- Noho East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,515.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 13,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,685.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 17,160.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,645.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Converted Dwellings Or Rooming House
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.