Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2012-09-12. Parties: Mers, Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $908,000.00 dated 2012-08-03 between Wayne Cutler and Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na View Document
- Wayne Cutler took a mortgage for $37,504.54 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na on 2012-08-03. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2010-10-26 between Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. and N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- On 2010-09-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $905,500.00 dated 2010-10-26 between Wayne Cutler and N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Wayne Cutler took a mortgage for $11,038.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2010-10-26. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-03-06. Parties: Inc. Ladies Mile & 21 Astor Place, LLC & 426 West 58Th, LLC & 49 East 21 LLC, National Association Hsbc Bank Usa View Document
- Inc. Ladies Mile & 21 Astor Place, LLC & 426 West 58Th, LLC & 49 East 21 LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with National Association Hsbc Bank Usa on 2006-12-26. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-01-25. Parties: 21 Astor Place Condominium View Document
- Wayne Cutler took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Gmac Mortgage Corporation Dba Ditech.Com & Mers on 2004-04-28. View Document
- Release dated 2004-02-18 between 21 Astor Place LLC and Usa Hsbc Bank View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-04-01. Parties: Usa Hsbc Bank, 21 Astor Place LLC View Document
- Wayne Cutler took a mortgage for $999,999.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2004-02-23. View Document
- Wayne Cutler was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers Of Astor Place Condo. on 2004-02-23 View Document
- 21 Astor Place LLC sold this property to Wayne Cutler for $1,369,546.25 on 2004-02-23. View Document
- Maps filed 2003-12-17 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2003-12-17. Parties: 21 Astor Place Condominium View Document
- 21 Astor Place #7A, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 98.42ft x 159.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 48,298.46 sq. ft.
Remaining -58,807.54 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 48,138.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -58,968.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 52,149.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,956.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.