Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Kristine Sorbie Satisfied their Mortgage with Hudson City Savings Bank on 2014-09-12. View Document
- Mystic Topaz, LLC was granted Power of Attorney for 21 Astor Place Condominium on 2014-09-10 View Document
- Kristine Sorbie sold this property to Mystic Topaz, LLC for $2,250,000.00 on 2014-09-10. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $412,000.00 dated 2012-10-23 between Kristine Sorbie and Hudson City Savings Bank View Document
- Kristine Sorbie took a mortgage for $17,556.52 from Hudson City Savings Bank on 2012-10-23. View Document
- On 2012-09-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank to Hudson City Savings Bank. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-03-06. Parties: Inc. Ladies Mile & 21 Astor Place, LLC & 426 West 58Th, LLC & 49 East 21 LLC, National Association Hsbc Bank Usa View Document
- Inc. Ladies Mile & 21 Astor Place, LLC & 426 West 58Th, LLC & 49 East 21 LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with National Association Hsbc Bank Usa on 2006-12-26. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-01-25. Parties: 21 Astor Place Condominium View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2004-03-08, Debtor: 21 Astor Place LLC, Secured Party: Hsbc Bank Usa, Assignee: View Document
- Kristine Sorbie was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers-21 Astor Place Condominium on 2003-12-30 View Document
- Release dated 2003-12-23 between Usa Hsbc Bank and View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-03-08. Parties: Usa Hsbc Bank View Document
- Kristine Sorbie took a mortgage for $671,250.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2003-12-30. View Document
- 21 Astor Place, LLC sold this property to Kristine Sorbie for $911,333.75 on 2003-12-30. View Document
- Maps filed 2003-12-17 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2003-12-17. Parties: 21 Astor Place Condominium View Document
- Listing price was changed from $7,800 to $8,200 on 2016-10-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-10-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-10-25 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,600 to $7,800 on 2014-10-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $8,000 to $7,600 on 2014-10-10 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $8,000 on 2014-09-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2014-09-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-07-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,395,000 to $2,250,000 on 2014-06-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-05-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-02-25 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $2,395,000 on 2014-01-25 View Listing
- 21 Astor Place #6A, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 98.42ft x 159.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 48,298.46 sq. ft.
Remaining -58,807.54 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 48,138.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -58,968.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 52,149.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,956.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.