Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Nancy E. Hood took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2002-05-13. View Document
- Nancy E. Hood took a mortgage for $5,865.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2002-05-13. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-05-13 between Nancy E. Hood and Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2000-02-16. Parties: 302 West 12Th Streetcondominium View Document
- Elizabeth Trapp sold this property to Nancy E. Hood for $0.00 on 1996-12-26. View Document
- Nancy E. Hood was granted Power of Attorney for 302 West 12Th Streetcondominium on 1997-02-19 View Document
- Nancy E. Hood took a mortgage for $214,600.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1997-02-19. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 24, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 302 West 12Th Street Condominium, 217 Broadway #309, New York, NY 10007
- Managing Agent: Key Real Estate Associates, Llc, Arline Kob, 217 Broadway #309, New York, NY 10007
- Head Officer: Todd Hittle, 217 Broadway #309, New York, NY 10007
- Officer: John Shaka, 217 Broadway #309, New York, NY 10007
- Site Manager: Nick Ille,
- 21 Abingdon Square #3B, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 59.21ft x 84.04ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 35,989.28 sq. ft.
Remaining -87,614.72 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 20,924.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -102,680.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 68,003.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -55,601.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.