Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Eduardo M. Gonzalez took a mortgage for $118,783.47 from Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage on 2001-07-06. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2001-07-06 between Eduardo M. Gonzalez and Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage View Document
- On 2001-07-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Boston Safe Depositand Trust Company to Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2000-04-10. Parties: 175 West 12Th Streetcondominium View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1995-08-31. Parties: Bayerische Vereinsbank Ag View Document
- Marbru Associates & Berkeley Associatescompany sold this property to Eduardo M. Gonzalez for $0.00 on 1995-08-11. View Document
- Eduardo M. Gonzalez took a mortgage for $352,000.00 from Boston Safe Depositand Trust Company on 1995-08-31. View Document
- Release dated 1995-08-31 between Chemical Bank and Marbru Associates & Berkeley Associatescompany View Document
- Eduardo M. Gonzalez was granted Power of Attorney for 175 West 12Th Streetcondominium on 1995-08-31 View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1995-08-29, Debtor: 175 West Twelfth Stcompany, Secured Party: Manufacturers Hanover Trust Company, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1995-07-03 between Bayerische Bereinsbank Ag and Martin Berger & B. Mark Perlbinder & Michael Berger & William West & Barton Mark Perlbinder & Bernard West & Stephen Perlbinder & 85Th Estates Company & Bruce Berger View Document
- On 1995-07-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chemical Bank to Bayerische Vereinsbank Ag. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1995-07-03 between Martin Berger & Marbru Associates & Bruce Berger & Berkely Associates Company & William West & 85Th Estates Company & Bernard West & Stephen Perlbinder & Barton Mark Perlbinder & Michael Berger and Bayerische Vereinsbank Ag View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 2, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 175 West 12Th Street Condominium, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, New York, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Rudd Realty Mgmt Corp, Frederick Rudd, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, New York, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Craig Raia, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, New York, NY 10022
- Officer: Peter Bonney, 641 Lexington Ave #10 FL, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Nildro Sanchez,
- 21 7th Ave #18C, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 159.5ft x 95.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 53,096.4 sq. ft.
Remaining -130,226.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 30,870.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -152,453.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 100,327.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -82,995.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.