Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Gitta Rott Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2015-04-22. View Document
- Gitta Rott took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from N.A. Bank Of America on 2007-10-18. View Document
- Gitta Rott took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from N.A. Bank One A Division Of Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2004-12-02. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $620,500.00 dated 2003-09-25 between Gitta Rott and Bny Mortgage Company LLC View Document
- Gitta Rott took a mortgage for $167,497.10 from Bny Mortgage Company LLC on 2003-09-25. View Document
- Gitta Rott took a mortgage for $457,500.00 from Bny Mortgage Companyllc & Mers As Nominee on 2002-08-29. View Document
- Jay B. Esq. Rabinowitz sold this property to Gitta Rott for $0.00 on 2002-07-26. View Document
- On 1999-02-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mortgage Lending Ofamerica to Trans Financial Mortgage Company. View Document
- Inc. Federation/P.R. Organizations/Brownsville took a mortgage for $321,800.00 from Inc. Mortgage Lending Ofamerica on 1998-10-29. View Document
- Moriah Bay Realty Inc. sold this property to Federation/P.R. Organizations/Brownsville Inc. for $0.00 on 1998-07-02. View Document
- On 1987-11-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Hud to Central Fdrl Svgs Bk. View Document
- Edgar Price Satisfied their Mortgage with Central Fed Svgs, FSB on 1987-11-04. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-03-31. Parties: Moriah Bay Realty Inc, Mary Marinai & Ray Mariani View Document
- 2099 5Th Ave Etal Dba & Edgar H.M. Price Satisfied their Mortgage with Dorothy Freiser on 1987-03-31. View Document
- Coles Management Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Janie Small & Oscar Small on 1987-03-31. View Document
- Moriah Bay Rlty Inc took a mortgage for $90,000.00 from Mary Mariani & Ray Mariani on 1987-03-31. View Document
- 2099 5 Ave Rlty Dba & Edgar H.M. Price sold this property to Moriah Bay Rlty Inc. for $0.00 on 1987-03-20. View Document
- On 1987-03-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Central Fdrl Svgs to Usa Dept Hud. View Document
- Edgar Price took a mortgage for $10,000.00 from Central Federal Svgsfsb on 1985-11-21. View Document
- 2099 Fifth Ave Realty sold this property to Moriah Ray Realty Inc. for $0.00 on 1985-10-01. View Document
- Edgar H.M. Price & 2099 Fifth Avenue Realty took a mortgage for $55,000.00 from Dorothy Freiser on 1985-06-26. View Document
- Dorothy Freiser sold this property to 2099 5Th Ave Rlty Dba & Edgar H.M. Price for $0.00 on 1985-05-28. View Document
- Coles Management Corp sold this property to Dorothy Freiser for $0.00 on 1973-06-27. View Document
- Coles Management Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Jane Small & Oscar Small on 1973-01-17. View Document
- Jane Small & Oscar Small sold this property to Coles Management Corp for $0.00 on 1973-01-17. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 4, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Individual Owner: Dr Gitta Rott, 55 A East 66Th St, New York, NY 10065
- 2099 5th Ave, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 18.0ft x 73.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 4,520.16 sq. ft.
Remaining 837.16 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 8,541.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,858.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Four Families
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 25th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1055 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1255 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.