Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-03-15. Parties: New York City Housing Authority, Department Of Housing And Urban Development View Document
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-09-09. Parties: Heights Realty Corp., New York City Housing Authority View Document
- Vacate Order (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2003-01-14. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Judgment (Other Documents) was filed on 2002-03-14. Parties: City Of Ny View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-05-02. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-01-06. Parties: Commissioner Of Finance View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1987-10-22. View Document
- Heights Realty Corp sold this property to New York City Hsg Authty for $0.00 on 1987-05-20. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1986-12-22. Parties: Heights Realty Corp, European Amer Bk Trco View Document
- Heights Realty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with European Amer Bk Trco on 1986-12-22. View Document
- Release dated 1986-04-30 between European American Bank and Heights Realty Corp View Document
- Heights Realty Corp sold this property to Nyc Housing Authority for $0.00 on 1986-04-15. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1984-12-13. Parties: Heights Realty Corp. View Document
- Heights Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $3,000,000.00 from European Amercn Bk&Tr Co on 1984-12-13. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1984-10-01 between City Of New York and Heights Realty Corp. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Heights Realty Corp. for $0.00 on 1984-09-26. View Document
- On 1980-12-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dap Properties Inc to City Of New York. View Document
- Finance Admins Cityny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1976-04-30. View Document
- 2098 Amsterdam Ave, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 27.83ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 9,573.52 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,676.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 18,089.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,839.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Old Law Tenement
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.