Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Gena Lovett & Charles Jones sold this property to Gena R Lovett for $1,955,295.36 on 2013-07-22. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-12-08. Parties: Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-12-08. Parties: Gena Lovett & Charles Jones View Document
- Gena Lovett & Charles Jones took a mortgage for $1,625,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2008-02-08. View Document
- 204 West 133 Street LLC sold this property to Gena Lovett & Charles Jones for $1,200,000.00 on 2008-02-08. View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2002-05-10. Parties: Bank Of New York View Document
- Rev. Odell H. Etim sold this property to 204 West 133 Streetl.L.C. for $0.00 on 2001-12-03. View Document
- Patrick H. Barclay sold this property to Odell H. Rev. Etim for $0.00 on 2001-05-19. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-07-27. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Vera Smith sold this property to Patrick H. Barclay for $0.00 on 1989-07-05. View Document
- Vera Smith was granted Power of Attorney for Patrick Barclay on 1989-09-01 View Document
- People'S Methodist Churc sold this property to Vera Smith for $0.00 on 1987-07-30. View Document
- People'S Methodst Church Satisfied their Mortgage with Harry A. Adams on 1987-01-29. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 25, 2007 and the registration expires April 1, 2008.
- Corporate Owner: Harvest Equities Inc, 126 West 131St Street, New York, NY 10027
- Managing Agent: Howard Friedberg, P.O.BOX 1600 Triboro Station, Ny, NY 10035
- Head Officer: Harvest Equities Inc, 126 West 131St Street, New York, NY 10027
- Site Manager: Howard Friedberg,
- 2084 5th Ave, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 75.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,160.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 160.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 9,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,750.0 sq. ft.
- Churches, Synagogues, Etc.
- Miscellaneous Religious Facility
- Land Use
- Public Facilities & Institutions
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.