Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Pjmx, INC granted an easement to Inc. National Architectural Trust on 2004-12-13. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1995-03-06. Parties: Theresa Seidenberg & Gustavus Seidenberg, Title Gurantee Trustcompany View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1994-02-24. Parties: City Of New York Prsrvtn Commission, David Goldman, Pjmx,Inc. & Lloyd Goldman View Document
- Theresa Towers Ltd. sold this property to Inc. Pjmx for $0.00 on 1982-05-24. View Document
- On 1982-05-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Travelers Insuranceco. to Inc. Gsl Enterprises. View Document
- On 1969-09-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ltd Theresa Towers to Travelers Insuranceco. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1969-09-19 between Theresa Towers Ltd and Travelers Insuranceco View Document
- Theresa Towers Ltd took a mortgage for $0.00 from Travelers Insuranceco on 1969-08-18. View Document
- On 1969-08-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bernice P Rogers to Travelers Insuranceco. View Document
- On 1969-08-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bernard Ex Shapiro to Travelers Insuranceco. View Document
- On 1969-08-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Harlem Savings Bank to Travelers Insuranceco. View Document
- Chock Full O Nuts Corp leased this property from Theresa Towers Ltd on 1968-10-23 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1966-10-04 between 200 East 34 St Mgt Corp and Bernice P Rogers View Document
- On 1966-10-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 200 East 34 St Mgt Corp to Bernice P Rogers. View Document
- Theresa Towers Ltd took a mortgage for $0.00 from 200 East 34 St Mgt Corp on 1966-08-17. View Document
- 200 East 34 St Mgt Corp sold this property to Theresa Towers Ltd for $0.00 on 1966-08-17. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1966-08-17 between 200 East 34 Mgmt Corp & Hager Realty Corp and Bernard Shapiro View Document
- Hager Realty Corp sold this property to 200 East 34 St Mgt Corp for $0.00 on 1966-03-09. View Document
- 2082 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 201.83ft x 62.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- HOTEL THERESA
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 95,872.48 sq. ft.
Remaining -67,567.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 76,494.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -86,946.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 127,490.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,950.0 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Bank Building - Designed Exclusively For Banking
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.