Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Additional Mortgage Tax (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2011-05-18. Parties: 20755 5Th LLC, Signature Bank View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 2077 5Th LLC by Signature Bank or 2010-06-04 View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2010-07-16. Parties: 2077 5Th LLC, Signature Bank View Document
- On 2010-06-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 54, LLC to Signature Bank. View Document
- 2077 5Th LLC took a mortgage for $3,700,000.00 from 54, LLC on 2010-06-03. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $8,500,000.00 dated 2010-06-02 between Hollywood Towers LLC & 2077 5Th LLC and 54, LLC View Document
- Mortgage Spreader Agreement (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2010-07-16. Parties: Hollywood Towers LLC & 2077 5Th LLC, 54, LLC View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2010-06-07, Debtor: 2077 5Th LLC, Secured Party: Signature Bank, Assignee: View Document
- East 128Th Street LLC sold this property to 2077 5Th LLC for $8,500,000.00 on 2010-02-08. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 9, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: The St Claire Of Fifth Condominium, 2885 Valentine Avenue #SUPT, Bronx, NY 10458
- Managing Agent: Cygnet Realty I Llc, Harley Friedman, 2885 Valentine Avenue #SUPT, Bronx, NY 10458
- Head Officer: Harley Friedman, 2885 Valentine Avenue #SUPT, Bronx, NY 10458
- Officer: Harley Friedman, 2885 Valentine Avenue #SUPT, Bronx, NY 10458
- Shareholder: Harley Friedman, 2885 Valentine Avenue #SUPT, Bronx, NY 10458
- Site Manager: Harley Friedman,
- 2077 5th Ave #STORG, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 44.92ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 18,204.48 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,886.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 34,398.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,307.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 25th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1055 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1255 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.