Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- City Of New York sold this property to Jesus Polanco for $0.00 on 1993-12-08. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-06-15. Parties: Johansen Etc Loeffler View Document
- Fusca Realty Corp. sold this property to Kate Rajkumar for $0.00 on 1987-06-30. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1985-07-31. View Document
- Jeanne Feder sold this property to Fusca Rlty Corp for $0.00 on 1980-03-21. View Document
- V I G Rlty Corp Etaldft & Mortimerm Rothstein sold this property to Jeanne Feder for $0.00 on 1980-03-21. View Document
- V I G Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Termix Properties, INC on 1978-05-08. View Document
- V I G Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Jeanne Feder on 1978-03-30. View Document
- On 1977-08-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Philip Ex November & Eleanor Decd November to Ltd Vichi Equities. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1977-07-19. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Leroy Stewart sold this property to V I G Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1977-05-31. View Document
- Leroy Stewart took a mortgage for $0.00 from 99 Valet Plaza, INC on 1977-05-13. View Document
- On 1977-05-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Adair Dinofer & Dinney Dinofer & Dinny Aka Dinofer to 99 Valet Plaza, INC. View Document
- Finance Admins Cityny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1976-04-30. View Document
- 2067-2069 Amsterdamave sold this property to Leroy Stewart for $0.00 on 1976-03-18. View Document
- On 1972-02-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 2067-2069 Amsterdamave to Eleanore November. View Document
- On 1972-02-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Charles Deliberto to Kenneth Saunders. View Document
- On 1971-06-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dell Holding Corp to Adair Dinofer & Danny Dinofer. View Document
- On 1969-11-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Tralow Realty Corp to Charles Deliberto. View Document
- 2067-2069 Amsterdamave took a mortgage for $0.00 from Dell Holding Corp on 1969-10-10. View Document
- Dell Holding Corp sold this property to 2067-2069 Amterdam Av Co for $0.00 on 1969-10-10. View Document
- Norman Ehrlich & Pedro Bejerano sold this property to Doll Holding Corp for $0.00 on 1969-05-13. View Document
- Ingegard Sandin sold this property to Norman Ehrlich & Pedro Bejerano for $0.00 on 1969-04-02. View Document
- Ingegard Sandin took a mortgage for $0.00 from Tralow Realty Corp on 1969-02-19. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 84 White Street Llc, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Managing Agent: Rialto Management Corp, Scott Lerman, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Head Officer: Juan Lacroze, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Site Manager: Daniel Marmol,
- 2069 Amsterdam Ave, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,600.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 22,900.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; Two-Story Or Store/Office
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.