Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-06-12. Parties: Van J Brody View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2002-05-14. Parties: Bank Of New York View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2002-02-28. Parties: Bank Of New York View Document
- V.A. Mealy-Lattimore Satisfied their Mortgage with Nyc Hpd on 2001-12-24. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-12-24. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Valerie Ann Mealy Lattimore sold this property to 2066 5Th Avenue Ny,Ny, L.L.C. for $0.00 on 2001-11-09. View Document
- Valerie Ann Mealy Lattimore sold this property to Simon Awerbacher for $0.00 on 2001-08-29. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-06-28. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-12-09. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-05-06 between V.Ann Mealy-Lettimore and City New York Dept Hpd View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-05-06 between Mealy-Lattimore V. Ann and City New York Hpd View Document
- V.A. Mealy-Lattimore took a mortgage for $18,750.00 from City Of New York on 1992-05-06. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to V.A. Mealty-Lattimore for $0.00 on 1992-04-21. View Document
- Finance Admnstrtr Nyc sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1974-12-03. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 25, 2006 and the registration expires April 1, 2007.
- Corporate Owner: The New York Ravens Inc, 30 West 132 Street #4, New York, NY 10037
- Managing Agent: The New York Ravens Inc, Bernard Dixon, 30 West 132 Street #4, New York, NY 10037
- Head Officer: Bernard Dixon, 30 West 132 Street #4, New York, NY 10037
- Officer: Bennie Tucker, 119 Rockland Centre #600, Nanuet, NY 10954
- Site Manager: Bernard Dixon,
- 2066 5th Ave, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,470.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,120.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Converted Dwellings Or Rooming House
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.