Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Nuna Alberts & Richard Kashuk was granted Power of Attorney for Brd Of Mngers Of The 2056 Fifth Avenue Condominium on 2012-12-11 View Document
- A Canadian Corporation Symbolism Incorporated & Symbolism Inc. sold this property to Nuna Alberts & Richard Kashuk for $467,685.00 on 2012-12-11. View Document
- 2056 Fifth Avenue Associates LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Symbolism Inc. & Symbolism Incorporated on 2012-08-03. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-09-11. Parties: Symbolism Inc. & Symbolism Incorporated View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2012-09-07, Debtor: 2056 Fifth Avenue Associates LLC, Secured Party: Symbolism Inc. & Symbolism Incorporated, Assignee: View Document
- Term Of Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-07-18. Parties: Board Of Managers Of 2056 Fifth Avenue Condominium, Llc 2056 Fifth Avenue Associates View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2011-07-18. Parties: 2056 Fifth Avenue Associates LLC, Wachovia Bank, Symbolism Inc View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2011-07-18. Parties: 2056 Fifth Avenue Associates LLC, Wachovia Bank View Document
- 2056 Fifth Avenue Associates, LLC sold this property to Symbolism Inc. for $483,668.75 on 2011-07-06. View Document
- Asgn Of Asgn Of L&R (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2011-07-14. Parties: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Symbolism Inc. View Document
- On 2011-07-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank to Symbolism Inc.. View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-01-12. Parties: 2056 Fifth Avenue Associates, LLC, Board Of Managers Of 2056 Fifth Avenue Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-05-13. Parties: 2056 Fifth Avenue Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2008-03-21 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-03-21. Parties: Rhapsody On Fifth 2056 Fifith Avenue Condominium View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-12-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-11-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $578,000 to $548,000 on 2012-07-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $650,000 to $578,000 on 2012-04-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $715,000 to $650,000 on 2012-01-30 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $715,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 14, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 2056 Fifth Avenue Condominium, 2056 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10035
- Managing Agent: Matthew Adam Properties, Inc, Kristen Storino, 127 East 59Th Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Joseph Shipley, 2056 Fifth Avenue #2C, New York, NY 10035
- Officer: Daniel Wood, 2056 Fifth Ave #6C, New York, NY 10035
- Site Manager: Kristen Storino,
- 2056 5th Ave #2A, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 49.92ft x 110.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 18,889.04 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,907.96 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 35,691.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,894.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.