Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2012-09-20, Debtor: 7 Ave Assets, LLC, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 7 Ave Assets, LLC by New York Community Bank or 2012-08-21 View Document
- 7 Ave Assets, LLC took a mortgage for $3,000,000.00 from New York Community Bank on 2012-08-21. View Document
- Sylvia Stephens Realty Corp. & Sylvia Stephens sold this property to 7 Avenue Assets, LLC for $1,125,000.00 on 2011-01-26. View Document
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-02-02. Parties: The City Of New York, Sylvia Stephens Realty Corp. View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1980-10-21. Parties: City Of New York, People Of Nyc Dfts & Sylvia Stephens Realty View Document
- Louis Alperin & Sylvia Stephens Rltetal sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1979-11-08. View Document
- Sylvia Stephens Realty took a mortgage for $0.00 from City Of New York on 1974-01-18. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Sylvia Stephens Realty for $0.00 on 1974-01-18. View Document
- Finance Admstr Cty Of Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1972-01-15. View Document
- 375 West 125 St Rltycrp sold this property to 2054 Seventh Ave Rtycrp for $0.00 on 1971-01-14. View Document
- 375 West 125 St Rltycrp sold this property to 2054 Seventh Ave Rtycrp for $0.00 on 1970-05-18. View Document
- Leon Earles & Flora Earles sold this property to 375 West 125 St Rltycrp for $0.00 on 1969-04-18. View Document
- Nathaniel Montgomery & Milton H Frankfurt took a mortgage for $0.00 from Leon Earles & Flora Earles on 1968-08-29. View Document
- Nathaniel Montgomery took a mortgage for $0.00 from Leon Earles & Flora Earles on 1966-08-04. View Document
- Leon Earles & Flora Earles sold this property to Nathaniel Montgomery for $0.00 on 1966-08-04. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 29, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 7Th Avenue Assets Llc, 172-13 Hillside Avenue #201, Jamaica, NY 11432
- Managing Agent: 7Th Avenue Assets Llc, Alen Paknoush, 172-13 Hillside Avenue #201, Jamaica, NY 11432
- Head Officer: Alen Paknoush, 172-13 Hillside Avenue #201, Jamaica, NY 11432
- Site Manager: Alen Paknoush,
- 2054 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.58ft x 80.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 11,169.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,205.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 21,105.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,730.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Old Law Tenement
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.