Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Alice Clemente sold this property to Laura Braza for $385,000.00 on 2016-03-07.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2016031000726001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2016000086306Document Date: 2016-03-07
Recorded Date: 2016-03-11
Modified Date: 2016-03-11Document Amount: $385,000.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
2053 ADAM CLAYTON POWELL BLVD
NEW YOK, NY 10027, US
225 WEST 109TH STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10023, US
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-03-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-12-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-10-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-09-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-06-25 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $399,000 on 2015-06-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $325,000 to $329,999 on 2015-05-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $375,000 to $325,000 on 2015-02-20 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $375,000 on 2014-11-20 View Listing
- 2053 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #3B, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 58.0ft x 75.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 14,964.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -986.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 28,275.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,325.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Old Law Tenement
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.