- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice, students receive priority to Millennium High School (02M418).
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2010-01-05, Debtor: Heidi Anne Sandquist, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2010-01-05, Debtor: Heidi A Sandquist & Alexander Pound, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2009-06-24, Debtor: Heidi A Sandquist & Alexander Pound, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Clinton Henry Hdfc took a mortgage for $1,330,118.00 from New York State Homeless Housing Etc. on 1995-09-29. View Document
- Clinton-Henry Hsg Etc took a mortgage for $550,000.00 from City Of New York Hpd on 1992-06-26. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Clinton-Henry Hsg Etc for $0.00 on 1992-06-22. View Document
- Finance Admins Cityny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1976-04-30. View Document
- P. Bailey Holding Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Vega Mirena on 1971-04-20. View Document
- 206 Clinton St Corp sold this property to P. Bailey Holding Corp for $0.00 on 1971-04-20. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 10, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Clinton Henry Housing Develmt Fund Corp, 228 East Third St, New York City, NY 10009
- Managing Agent: Lespmha Inc, Richard Ramirez, 228 East Third St, New York City, NY 10009
- Head Officer: Rona Clemente, 228 East 3Rd Street, New York, NY 10009
- Officer: Herman Hewitt, 228 East 3Rd St, Ny, NY 10009
- Site Manager: Richard Ramirez,
- 204 Clinton St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.0ft x 85.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 7,017.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,962.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,260.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,280.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade