- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- P.S. 242 - The Young Diplomats Magnet Academy
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Denise Gomez
- Phone: 212-678-2908
- Address: 134 West 122 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M242/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Diana Cepeda sold this property to 166 West 122Nd Street Housing Development Fund Cor for $225,000.00 on 2015-01-15. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2014-11-12, Debtor: David A Caraway, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- 166 West 122Nd Street Housing Development Fund Cor sold this property to Niklas Andersson & Christie Grotheim for $299,000.00 on 2014-07-16. View Document
- 166 West 122Nd Street Housing Development Fund Cor sold this property to Andrew P Mambo & Tesmerelna S Atsbeha for $392,000.00 on 2014-07-14. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2014-07-15, Debtor: Andrew P Mambo & Tesmerelna S Atsbeha, Secured Party: United Nations Federal Credit Union, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2014-07-07, Debtor: Niklas Andersson & Christie Grotheim, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- Leland Hugee sold this property to 166 West 122Nd Street Housing Development Fund Cor for $11,500.00 on 2013-01-29. View Document
- Robye Patrick Wallace sold this property to 166 West 122Nd Street Housing Development Fund Cor for $86,000.00 on 2013-01-11. View Document
- 166 West 122Nd Street Housing Development Fund Cor sold this property to David A Caraway for $155,000.00 on 2011-11-21. View Document
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2010-04-28. Parties: City Of New York, Michael, Philip R, Commissioner Of Finance, The City Of New York View Document
- Dozier, As Executrix, Nathaniel & Jessie Dozier sold this property to Robye Patrick for $65,000.00 on 2007-12-04. View Document
- Nyc Hpd sold this property to 166 West 122Nd Street Housing Devel. Fund Corp. for $0.00 on 2001-05-15. View Document
- Commissioner Fnce Nyc sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1981-04-17. View Document
- Virgil Foster Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Frogmore Realty Corp on 1976-10-15. View Document
- Frogmore Realty Corp sold this property to Virgil Foster Inc for $0.00 on 1976-10-15. View Document
- 2039 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.17ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,658.48 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,091.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,360.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,610.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade