Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Inc. Metropcs Communications & Metropcs Communications, INC sold this property to T-Mobile Holding Gmbh for $1,810,281.00 on 2013-04-30. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2005-05-18, Debtor: Housing 2000 Housing Development Fund Corporation, Secured Party: The City Of New York Dept Of H. P. D., Assignee: View Document
- Housing 2000 Housing Development Fund Corporation took a mortgage for $1,071,469.00 from The City Of New York on 2005-04-22. View Document
- Nyc Hpd sold this property to Housing 2000 Housingdevelopment Fund Corp. for $0.00 on 1999-02-28. View Document
- Housing 2000 Housingdevelopment Fund Corporation took a mortgage for $4,876,317.00 from Nyc Hpd on 1999-11-19. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1999-11-19 between Inc. Canaan Baptist Church Of Christ & Housing 2000 Housingdevelopment Fund Corporation and Nyc Hpd View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1999-11-12, Debtor: Housing 2000 Hdfc, Secured Party: City Of N. Y. Dept.Of Housing Pres. & Development, Assignee: View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-05-04. Parties: Landmarks Presrvtn Cmmn View Document
- Upper Park Ave Church sold this property to 2040 Seventh Avenueinc for $0.00 on 1976-02-03. View Document
- Sidney Altman & Edith Kohn & Ethel Hochberg & Alice Ex Scheinberg & Estell Bartfield sold this property to Upper Park Ave Baptch for $0.00 on 1975-12-24. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Housing 2000 Hdfc, 2034 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #1B, Ny, NY 10027
- Managing Agent: Housing 2000 Hdfc, Shirley Claiborne, 2034 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #1B, Nyc, NY 10027
- Head Officer: Rachel Brown, 8 W 118Th St #3B, New York, NY 10026
- Officer: Orvin Garcia, 144 W 124 #1A, Ny, NY 10027
- Site Manager: Shirley Claiborne,
- 2030 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- WASHINGTON APARTMENTS
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 34,716.48 sq. ft.
Remaining -33,739.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,598.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,858.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.