Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh by Alto LLC or 2004-03-30 View Document
- Alto LLC took a mortgage for $499,000.00 from The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh on 2004-03-30. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2004-04-26, Debtor: Alto LLC, Secured Party: The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh, Assignee: View Document
- Judgment (Other Documents) was filed on 2002-03-14. Parties: City Of Ny View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1999-07-26 between Harlem West Vi Housing Dvpmnt Fund Co Inc & Urban Home Ownershipcorporation and Nyc Hpd View Document
- Nyc Hpd sold this property to Harlem West Vi Housing Development Fund Co. Inc. for $0.00 on 1999-06-15. View Document
- Inc. Harlem West Vi Housing Development Fund Co. took a mortgage for $4,319,994.00 from City Of New York on 1999-07-26. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-08-28. Parties: Alvin Glick & Fred Hill & John Mautner, Midlantic Real Estat.Etc View Document
- Jack Lesko took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Atlantic Bank/N.Y. on 1984-09-14. View Document
- Hung S. Et Al Woo Satisfied their Mortgage with Community National Bank on 1984-04-30. View Document
- On 1984-03-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jack Lesko & Michiko Fuseya to Atlantic Bank Of Ny. View Document
- Jack Lesko & Michiko Fuseya took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Atlantic Bank Of Ny on 1984-03-29. View Document
- Michiko Fuseya was granted Power of Attorney for Jack Lesko on 1984-03-29 View Document
- Della-Latta George & Carl K. Min & Hung Sik Woo sold this property to Jack Lesko & Michiko Fuseya for $0.00 on 1984-03-20. View Document
- A.C. Rabelo Satisfied their Mortgage with Maurice V. Russell on 1983-03-29. View Document
- Carl K. Min & George Della-Latta & Hung Sik Woo took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Community Nat'L Banketc on 1983-03-21. View Document
- A.C. Rabelo sold this property to Carl K. Minn & George Della-Latta & Hung Sik Woo for $0.00 on 1983-03-17. View Document
- A.C. Rabelo Satisfied their Mortgage with Amalia Di Martino on 1983-03-21. View Document
- A.C. Rabelo sold this property to George Della-Latta & Hung Sik Woo for $0.00 on 1983-01-17. View Document
- A.C. Ravelo took a mortgage for $15,000.00 from Maurice V. Russell on 1982-03-10. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1978-05-25. View Document
- 201 W 121 Street Corp sold this property to 2026 Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1976-01-05. View Document
- Park Seven Associates sold this property to 201 W 121 Street Corp for $0.00 on 1974-02-07. View Document
- Park Seven Corp sold this property to Park Seven Associates for $0.00 on 1971-12-14. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 23, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Harlem West Vi Hdfc Inc, 494 Eighth Ave #19THFL, Ny, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Uhoc Managment Corp, Hawatha Selby, 494 Eighth Ave #19THFL, Ny, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Paul Moore, 494 Eighth Avenue #19 FL, New York, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Barbara Little,
- 2022 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.92ft x 95.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 16,639.28 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,038.72 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 31,440.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,762.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.