Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2007-10-22, Debtor: Bowery Square Corp., Secured Party: First American Interntional Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-10-22. Parties: First American International Bank, Bowery Square Corp. Aka Bowery Square Corporation View Document
- Bowery Square Corp. Aka Bowery Square Corporation Satisfied their Mortgage with First American International Bank on 2007-02-26. View Document
- Maps filed 2006-11-06 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-11-06. Parties: The 202 Bowery Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 202 Bowery Condominium, 9 Spring Street, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: Bowery Square Corp, Kin Wong, 9 Spring Street #2, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Kin Wong, 9 Spring Street, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Kin Au, 9 Spring Street, New York, NY 10012
- Shareholder: Kai Fung, 9 Spring Street, New York, NY 10012
- Shareholder: Kin Au, 9 Spring Street, New York, NY 10012
- Shareholder: Kin Wong, 9 Spring Street, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Kin Wong,
- 202 Bowery #7, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.17ft x 99.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,894.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,506.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,756.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.