Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-08-19. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-07-21. Parties: Andrea Feller, Michael A. Cardozo View Document
- Nathaniel Williams & Robinson & Ellison Re sold this property to General Synod Copticetc for $0.00 on 1987-02-23. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1987-04-23. View Document
- Snomelc Realty Corp. sold this property to Nathaniel Williams & R.E. Robinson & Ellison for $0.00 on 1984-06-22. View Document
- Snomelic Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from 334 Roberts Corp on 1977-04-22. View Document
- 334 Roberts Corp sold this property to Snomelic Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1977-04-22. View Document
- 145 West 117Th St Realty sold this property to 334 Roberts Corp for $0.00 on 1975-09-09. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on April 1, 1993 and the registration expires May 31, 1994.
- Individual Owner: Nathaniel Williams, 204 West 121 Street, New York City, NY 10027
- Managing Agent: Clifford Burrison, 204 West 121 Street, New York City, NY 10027
- Head Officer: Rosoal Muhammad, 204 West 121 Street, New York City, NY 10027
- Officer: James Clemons,
- 2018 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.0ft x 85.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 11,696.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,034.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 22,100.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,370.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.