Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church & Mount Pleasant Christian Associates, INC Satisfied their Mortgage with Euroamerican Group, LLC on 2016-01-20. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2014-03-31, Debtor: Inc. Mount Pleasant Christian Associates, Secured Party: Rmc Property Management & Developer LLC, Assignee: View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-03-31. Parties: Rmc Property Management & Developer LLC, Inc. Mount Pleasant Christian Associates View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $3,400,000.00 dated 2014-03-13 between Inc. Mount Pleasant Christian Associates & Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church and Euroamerican Group, LLC View Document
- Inc. Mount Pleasant Christian Associates & Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church took a mortgage for $2,359,067.86 from Euroamerican Group, LLC on 2014-03-13. View Document
- On 2014-03-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Rmc Property Management & Developer LLC to Euroamerican Group, LLC. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-07-10, Debtor: Inc. Mount Pleasant Christian Associates, Secured Party: Progressive Credit Union As Success By Merger To, Assignee: View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-01-24. Parties: The Bank Of New York Mellon View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-09-01. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-08-11. Parties: Ernest Gregory & Sylvia Kaplan Gregory, Inc. Rediform View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Central Credit Union by Inc. Mount Pleasant Christian Associates or 2004-08-04 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,200,000.00 dated 2004-08-04 between Central Credit Union and Inc. Mount Pleasant Christian Associates View Document
- Inc. Mount Pleasant Christian Associates took a mortgage for $267,285.58 from Central Credit Union on 2004-08-04. View Document
- Inc. Rediform sold this property to Mount Pleasant Christian Associates, INC for $1,206,250.00 on 2003-11-14. View Document
- Vacate Order (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 1992-11-24. Parties: Commission Of Finance, City Of New York View Document
- Ernest Gregory & Sylvia A/K/A Gregory & Sylvia Kaplan sold this property to Inc. Rediform for $0.00 on 1992-08-28. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1991-12-12. View Document
- Mae Garris sold this property to Ernest Gregory & Sylvia Gregory for $0.00 on 1972-08-29. View Document
- 2011 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 17.0ft x 77.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 4,502.96 sq. ft.
Remaining 292.96 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 8,508.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,298.5 sq. ft.
- Churches, Synagogues, Etc.
- Miscellaneous Religious Facility
- Land Use
- Public Facilities & Institutions
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.