Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2014-03-27 between Long Kai Enterprises Inc. & C.L.C. Bowery Realty Inc. and International Bank Of Chicago View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-08-13. Parties: C.L.C. Bowery Realty Inc., 200 Bowery Court Condominium View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2008-03-03, Debtor: Inc. C.L.C. Bowery Realty, Secured Party: International Bank Of Chicago, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Clc Bowery Realty Inc by International Bank Of Chicago or 2008-01-07 View Document
- Clc Bowery Realty Inc took a mortgage for $1,180,000.00 from International Bank Of Chicago on 2008-01-07. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-02-11. Parties: Eastbank Na, Clc Bowery Realty Inc View Document
- Clc Bowery Realty Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Eastbank Na on 2007-03-26. View Document
- C.L.C Bowery Realtyinc Satisfied their Mortgage with 200 Bowery Realty Corp on 1993-02-11. View Document
- C.L.C. Bowery Rlty Inc took a mortgage for $24,000.00 from 200 Bowery Realty Corp on 1992-02-10. View Document
- On 1992-02-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from C.L.C. Bowery Realtyinc to N.A. Eastbank. View Document
- C.L.C. Bowery Realtyinc took a mortgage for $305,000.00 from N.A Eastbank on 1992-02-10. View Document
- C.L.C. Bowery Realtyinc was granted Power of Attorney for 200 Bowery Court Cdb/Mn on 1992-02-10 View Document
- 200 Bowery Realty Corp sold this property to C.L.C. Bowery Realtyinc for $0.00 on 1992-01-30. View Document
- Release dated 1992-02-10 between Ka Wah Bank and 200 Bowery Realty Corp View Document
- Release dated 1992-02-10 between Hong & Company P.C. and 200 Bowery Realty Corp View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1992-02-07, Debtor: C.L.C. Bowery Realtyinc, Secured Party: Eastbank Na, Assignee: View Document
- 200 Bowery Realty Corp took a mortgage for $83,423.00 from P.C. Hong & Company on 1992-01-08. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-09-29. Parties: 200 Bowery Realty Corp View Document
- Maps filed 1989-09-29 View Document
- 200 Bowery #1BCO, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.33ft x 98.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,920.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 30,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,880.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,380.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Retail Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.