Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 200 Bennett Co. sold this property to 200 Bennett Co. LLC for $0.00 on 2001-11-21. View Document
- 200 Bennett Co. Satisfied their Mortgage with Beatrice Nathanson & Jerrold Knee on 2001-11-02. View Document
- On 1993-12-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Allan Knee & Beatrice Nathanson & Richard Knee & Jerrold Knee to Emlin Partnes & Fred Weil. View Document
- 200 Bennett Co. took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Allan Knee & Beatrice Nathanson & Richard Knee & Jerrold Knee on 1984-01-20. View Document
- Allan Knee & Beatrice Nathanson & Richard Knee & Jerrold Knee sold this property to 200 Bennett Co for $0.00 on 1983-11-13. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1980-08-26 between Beatriceetal Nathanson and Union Dime Savgs Bank View Document
- Samuel Knee sold this property to Allan Knee & Richard Knee & Jerrold Knee for $0.00 on 1974-07-22. View Document
- Briar Holding Corp sold this property to Samuel Knee & Beatrice Nathanson for $0.00 on 1966-12-20. View Document
- Samuel Knee & Beatrice Nathanson sold this property to Briar Holding Corp for $0.00 on 1966-12-12. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 200 Bennett Co Llc, 265 Cabrini Blvd. #1G, Ny, NY 10040
- Managing Agent: Herbert H. Blum, Herbert Blum, 265 Cabrini Blvd. #1G, Ny, NY 10040
- Head Officer: Eugene Bobko, 200 Bennett Ave #BSMT, New Y Ork, NY 10040
- Officer: Herbert Blum, 265 Cabrini Blvd. #1G, Ny, NY 10040
- Shareholder: Linda Blum, 50 Riverside Drive #12B, New York, NY 10024
- Shareholder: Elaine Skolnick Trust C/O Ronald M.Winkle, 345 Seventh Avenue #8TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Shareholder: Emily Blum, 265 Cabrini Boulevard #1G, New York, NY 10040
- Site Manager: Eugene Bobko,
- 200 Bennett Ave, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 136.92ft x 125.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 58,996.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,491.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 111,475.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 55,970.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.