Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-04-18. Parties: Ny Art Residences LLC View Document
- On 2011-07-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from State Street Bank And Trust Company to Doral Bank FSB. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2011-08-05, Debtor: Gaia House, LLC, Secured Party: State Street Bank And Trust Company, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2011-01-24, Debtor: Gaia House, LLC, Secured Party: State Street Bank And Trust Company, Assignee: View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2011-01-24. Parties: State Street Bank And Trust Company, Gaia House, LLC View Document
- Rjh Investment Partners Lp was granted Power of Attorney for The Condominium'S Board Of Managers on 2010-12-23 View Document
- Gaia House, LLC sold this property to Rjh Investment Partners Lp for $14,000,000.00 on 2010-12-23. View Document
- Release dated 2010-08-03 between Gaia House, LLC and Istar Fm Loans LLC View Document
- Gaia House, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Istar Fm Loans, LLC on 2010-08-03. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2010-08-10, Debtor: Gaia House, LLC, Secured Party: State Street Bank And Trust Company, Assignee: View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-08-10. Parties: Istar Fm Loans, LLC View Document
- Gaia House, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Istar Fm Loans LLC on 2010-08-03. View Document
- Gaia House, LLC took a mortgage for $22,780,533.00 from State Street Bank And Trust Company on 2010-05-19. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2009-10-07. Parties: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Gaia House , LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2009-04-06 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2009-04-06. Parties: Gaia House LLC View Document
- 200 11th Ave #PH2, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 98.76ft x 75.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 55,700.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,287.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 44,442.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,029.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 74,070.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 31,657.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.