Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $4,700,000.00 dated 2015-07-13 between Perdita Real Estate LLC and N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Perdita Real Estate LLC took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2015-07-13. View Document
- On 2015-07-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fieldpoint Private Bank & Trust to N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-04-18. Parties: Ny Art Residences LLC View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $4,650,000.00 dated 2012-08-09 between Perdita Real Estate LLC and Feildpoint Private Bank & Trust View Document
- Perdita Real Estate LLC took a mortgage for $30,000.00 from Fieldpoint Private Bank & Trust on 2012-08-09. View Document
- Perdita Real Estate LLC took a mortgage for $4,620,000.00 from Fieldpoint Private Bank & Trust on 2010-04-23. View Document
- Perdita Real Estate LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of 200 Eleventh Condominium on 2010-04-23 View Document
- Gaia House, LLC sold this property to Perdita Real Estate LLC for $5,525,000.00 on 2010-04-23. View Document
- Release dated 2010-04-23 between Gaia House, LLC and Istar Fm Loans LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2010-05-05. Parties: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Gaia House, LLC View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2009-10-07. Parties: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Gaia House , LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2009-04-06 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2009-04-06. Parties: Gaia House LLC View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 200 Eleventh Avenue Condominium, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Leonard Steinberg, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Ryan O'Connor, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Andrej Slapar,
- 200 11th Ave #7S, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 98.76ft x 75.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 55,700.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,287.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 44,442.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,029.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 74,070.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 31,657.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.