Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-04-18. Parties: Ny Art Residences LLC View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,500,000.00 dated 2012-10-10 between Leonard Steinberg and Guardhill Financial Corp. & Mers View Document
- On 2012-10-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ing Bank, FSB to Guardhill Financial Corp. & Mers. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2011-06-13 between Leonard Steinberg and Ing Bank, FSB View Document
- On 2011-05-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association to Ing Bank, FSB. View Document
- Release dated 2009-09-02 between Gaia House, LLC C/O YOUNGOO AND ASSOCIATES, LLC and Istar Fm Loans, LLC C/O Istar Financial, Inc. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2010-04-30. Parties: Istar Fm Loans, LLC C/O Istar Financial, Inc., Gaia House, LLC C/O YOUNGOO AND ASSOCIATES, LLC View Document
- Leonard Steinberg was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers on 2010-04-14 View Document
- Leonard Steinberg took a mortgage for $1,500,000.00 from Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association on 2010-04-14. View Document
- Gaia House, LLC sold this property to Leonard Steinberg for $2,760,739.30 on 2010-04-14. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2009-10-07. Parties: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Gaia House , LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2009-04-06 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2009-04-06. Parties: Gaia House LLC View Document
- 200 11th Ave #3S, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 98.76ft x 75.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 55,700.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,287.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 44,442.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,029.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 74,070.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 31,657.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.