Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2012-12-27, Debtor: Natalie Torresy, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Joana A Torresy & Natalie Torresy sold this property to Thomas Mueller & Eleanor Berger for $1,110,000.00 on 2012-12-19. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2009-05-07, Debtor: Joana A Torresy & Natalie Torresy, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-12-11, Debtor: Joana A Torresy & Natalie Torresy, Secured Party: Indymac Bank, FSB, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2005-07-29, Debtor: Michael E Saunders, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Michael E Saunders sold this property to Frank L Torresy & Natalie Torresy for $861,000.00 on 2005-06-22. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2004-03-11, Debtor: Michael E Saunders, Secured Party: Jp Morgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Listing price was changed from $1,195,000 to $1,300,000 on 2015-01-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,300,000 on 2013-09-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-12-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-10-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-09-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-08-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,195,000 on 2012-07-06 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 20 East 9Th Street Corp, 1740 Broadway #2 FL, Ny, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Orsid Realty Corp, Neil Davidowitz, 1740 Broadway #2ND FL, Ny, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Barry Greene, 1740 Broadway #2ND FL, Ny, NY 10019
- Officer: Rob Mellman, 1740 Broadway #2ND FL, Ny, NY 10019
- Site Manager: Robert Miller,
- 20 E 9th St #4P, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 188.5ft x 209.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 243,930.4 sq. ft.
Remaining -176,069.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 81,040.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -338,960.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 263,380.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -156,620.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.