Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Andre Sakhai was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Mgrs Of The 20 East 17Th St. Condominium on 2014-02-24 View Document
- Jse, LLC sold this property to Andre Sakhai for $2,300,000.00 on 2014-02-24. View Document
- Release dated 2000-09-11 between Cc Union Funding LLC and Brick By Brick LLC View Document
- Release dated 2000-09-11 between 20-17 Funding Associates and Brick By Brick LLC View Document
- Jse, LLC was granted Power of Attorney for 20 East 17Th Streetcondominium on 2000-09-11 View Document
- Brick By Brick LLC sold this property to Jse, LLC for $0.00 on 2000-06-13. View Document
- Maps filed 2000-05-26 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-05-26. Parties: 20 East 17Th Streetcondominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 20 E. 17Th St Condominium, 36 W. 37Th St #8 FL, New York, NY 10018
- Managing Agent: Rem Residential, Lara Lapysh, 36 W. 37Th St. #8TH FL, New York, NY 10018
- Head Officer: Steve Shevett, 36 West 37 St #8TH, New York, NY 10018
- Site Manager: Gilberto Torres,
- 20 E 17th St #CU2, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 92.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -18,192.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 11,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,692.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,950.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,242.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Comml.Unit Of 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.