Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2001-11-27 between Inc. Kst and Carver Federal Savings Bank View Document
- Jam Enterprise, LLC was granted Power of Attorney for 20 East 17Th Streetcondominium on 2001-09-19 View Document
- Jam Enterprise, LLC took a mortgage for $450,000.00 from Carver Federal Savings Bank on 2001-09-19. View Document
- Brick By Brick LLC sold this property to Jam Enterprise LLC for $0.00 on 2001-08-16. View Document
- On 2001-09-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jam Enterprise, LLC to Carver Federal Savings Bank. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-05-14. Parties: Doral Bank, FSB View Document
- On 2001-05-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 20-17 Funding Associates to Doral Bank, FSB. View Document
- Maps filed 2000-05-26 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-05-26. Parties: 20 East 17Th Streetcondominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 20 E. 17Th St Condominium, 36 W. 37Th St #8 FL, New York, NY 10018
- Managing Agent: Rem Residential, Lara Lapysh, 36 W. 37Th St. #8TH FL, New York, NY 10018
- Head Officer: Steve Shevett, 36 West 37 St #8TH, New York, NY 10018
- Site Manager: Gilberto Torres,
- 20 E 17th St #CU1, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 92.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -18,192.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 11,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,692.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,950.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,242.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Comml.Unit Of 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.