Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-07-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,995 to $5,000 on 2015-07-23 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-07-23 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-04-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,495 to $4,995 on 2013-04-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,250 to $5,495 on 2013-03-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $6,250 on 2013-03-02 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 20 East 13 Llc, ONE Union Square West #4FL, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Buchbinder & Warren Llc, Rosemary Paparo, ONE Union Square West #4FL, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Morris Harary, 925 Avenue T #2ND FL, Brooklyn, NY 11223
- Officer: Myron Schonfeld, 20 East 13Th Street, New York, NY 10003
- Shareholder: Myron Schonfeld, 20 East 13Th Street, New York, NY 10003
- Shareholder: Morris Harary, 925 Avenue T #2ND FL, Brooklyn, NY 11223
- Site Manager: Eric Ehrenhaus,
- 20 E 13th St #3, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.0ft x 79.75ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,762.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -240.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 10,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,048.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,887.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,885.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Converted Dwellings Or Rooming House
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.