Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-09-21. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Herbert Ashkin Satisfied their Mortgage with National Board Of Young Men'S Christian Assoc. on 2006-10-27. View Document
- Joel Schapiro & Nathan Brodsky & Trust U/W/O Milton Schapiro & Peter Jakobson & Twenty Pierre Associates & John Jakobson sold this property to 20 Pierre Associates, LLC for $0.00 on 2004-10-01. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1996-12-04 between Twenty Pierre Associates and Amalgamated Bank Ofnew York View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1981-05-28 between Kelson Holding Corp and Amalgamated Bank Ofny View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1979-03-20 between Kelson Holding Corp and Amalgamated Bank Ofny View Document
- Twenty Pierre Associates sold this property to Kelson Holding Corp for $0.00 on 1979-02-27. View Document
- Kelson Holding Corp sold this property to Twenty Pierre Associates for $0.00 on 1979-02-27. View Document
- Kelson Holding Corp sold this property to Twenty Pierre Associates for $0.00 on 1975-01-27. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1975-01-22 between Kelson Holding Corp and Amalgamated Bank Ofny View Document
- Twenty Pierre Associates sold this property to Kelson Holding Corp for $0.00 on 1975-01-22. View Document
- On 1975-01-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Board Yng Etal to Amalgamated Bank Ofny. View Document
- Kelson Holding Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Amalgamated Bank Ofny on 1975-01-22. View Document
- 20 Cornelia St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 55.5ft x 87.5ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 9,280.17 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,364.83 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 18,331.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,686.2 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.