Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2009-06-12, Debtor: Christopher C Cavanaugh, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2009-05-07, Debtor: Bernt Heiberg Svendby & William Cummings, Secured Party: Citimortgage, INC, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2006-05-03, Debtor: Christopher C Cavanaugh, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Roeseantoinette Sipka sold this property to Christopher C Cavanaugh for $365,000.00 on 2006-02-06. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2006-01-18, Debtor: Christopher C Cavanaugh, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2004-01-22, Debtor: Cooperative Equities Group Iv, Secured Party: Bethune Associates, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-02-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-08-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-04-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $635,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 12, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 20 Bethune Owners Corp, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, Ny, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Arnold S Warwick & Co Ltd, Matthew Warwick, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Dusko Miloradovic, 20 Bethune St #2C, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Lee Berresford, 20 Bethune Strret #3D, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Matthew Warwick,
- 20 Bethune St #4A, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 39.83ft x 80.42ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 7,783.29 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,506.71 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 15,374.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,084.4 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.