Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,287,500.00 dated 2015-05-27 between Mark Desplinter and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Mark Desplinter took a mortgage for $12,500.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2015-05-27. View Document
- On 2015-03-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Bny Mellon to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- Mark Desplinter was granted Power of Attorney for Cornelia Street Condominium Board Of Managers on 2014-01-30 View Document
- Mark Desplinter took a mortgage for $1,275,000.00 from N.A. Bny Mellon on 2014-01-30. View Document
- Betsey Jill Kauffman sold this property to Mark Desplinter for $1,700,000.00 on 2014-01-30. View Document
- Betsey Jill Kauffman was granted Power of Attorney for Jay S Binder on 2014-01-15 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 18, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Cornelia Condo Assoc. C/O Maxwell Kates, 9 East 38Th Street, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates Inc, Neil Wishnia, 9 East 38Th Street, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Patricia Felz, 2 Cornelia Street, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Dorothy Green, 2 Cornelia Street, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Wilson Salas,
- 2 Cornelia St #802, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 115.0ft x 106.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,413.28 sq. ft.
Remaining -36,128.72 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,903.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -20,639.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.