Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2012-09-04. Parties: Waco Enterprises, LLC, A Division Of Merrill Lynch B First Republic Bank View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2007-10-10, Debtor: Waco Enterprises, LLC, Secured Party: A Division Of Merrill Lynch B First Republic Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Waco Enterprises LLC by First Republic Bank or 2007-09-11 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $4,000,000.00 dated 2007-09-11 between Waco Enterprises LLC and First Republic Bank View Document
- On 2007-09-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from M&T Real Estate Trust to First Republic Bank. View Document
- Waco Enterprises, LLC took a mortgage for $1,804,375.00 from First Republic Bank on 2007-09-11. View Document
- 37 Greenwich LLC sold this property to Waco Enterprises, LLC for $5,600,000.00 on 2007-09-11. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-09-24. Parties: 37 Greenwich LLC, M&T Real Estate Trust View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2007-09-24, Debtor: 37 Greenwich LLC, Secured Party: M&T Real Estate Trust, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to M&T Real Estate Trust by 37 Greenwich, LLC or 2005-03-15 View Document
- 37 Greenwich, LLC took a mortgage for $2,250,000.00 from M&T Real Estate Trust on 2005-03-15. View Document
- Two Charles, LLC sold this property to 37 Greenwich, LLC for $3,200,000.00 on 2005-03-15. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2005-03-30, Debtor: 37 Greenwich LLC, Secured Party: M&T Real Estate Trust, Assignee: View Document
- Santina Isola sold this property to Two Charles L.L.C. for $0.00 on 2000-12-08. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Jan. 20, 2007 and the registration expires Oct. 1, 2007.
- Corporate Owner: 37 Greenwich Llc, 40 E Columbus St, Columbus, OH 43206
- Managing Agent: Bsc Property Mgnt, Kevin Leahey, 100 Vandam St #401, New York, NY 10013
- Head Officer: Kevin Comer, 100 Vandam St #401, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Kevin Leahey,
- 2 Charles St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.17ft x 50.42ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,177.2 sq. ft.
Remaining -460.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,010.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,628.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 9,782.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,144.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.