Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Release dated 2011-04-29 between 316 Bowery Realty Corp. and N.A. Capital One View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2011-05-17. Parties: N.A. Capital One, 316 Bowery Realty Corp. View Document
- Daniel Kramer & Gina Kramer was granted Power of Attorney for B/O/M Of 2 Bleecker Street Condominium on 2011-04-29 View Document
- 316 Bowery Realty Corp. sold this property to Daniel Kramer & Gina Kramer for $2,647,450.00 on 2011-04-29. View Document
- Gina Kramer was granted Power of Attorney for Kanfer, Esq., Kenneth A on 2011-04-28 View Document
- Daniel Kramer was granted Power of Attorney for Kanfer, Esq., Kenneth A on 2011-04-28 View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2011-05-12, Debtor: 316 Bowery Realty Corp., Secured Party: Capital One, NA, Assignee: View Document
- Maps filed 2010-09-10 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2010-09-10. Parties: 2 Bleeker Street Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 2 Bleecker Street Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Michelle Miller, 2 Bleecker St #PH, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Tami Brown, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Shareholder: Eva Taub, 4 Bleecker St, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Tami Brown,
- 2 Bleecker St #3, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.33ft x 48.57ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Noho East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 6,174.8 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,842.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 10,770.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,753.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 11,667.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,650.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.