Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-01-21 between Adrian Avenue Associates and Amlo Corp View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-01-21 between Shirley Ext Sperling & Diane Wilensky & Arnold Weiss & Irving Est/ Sperling and Amlo Corp View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1982-10-20. Parties: Diane Wilensky & Irving Sperling & Arnold Weiss View Document
- Adrian Avenue Assoc. took a mortgage for $314,385.00 from City Of New York on 1982-10-20. View Document
- Adrian Avenue Associates took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Diane Wilensky & Irving Sperling & Arnold Weiss on 1982-01-21. View Document
- Max Dec'D Sperling & Arnold Exec Weiss & Diane Exec Wilensky & Irving Exec Sperling sold this property to Adrian Avenue Assoc. for $0.00 on 1982-01-04. View Document
- Thelma Weiss Karlin & Max Sperling & Blanche Decd Sperling sold this property to Diane Wilensky & Arnold Weiss & Max Sperling for $0.00 on 1977-09-02. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1976-09-20 between Ten Adrian Avenue Realty and Union Dime Savings Bank View Document
- Ten Adrian Avenue Realty sold this property to Thelma Karlin & Max Sperling for $0.00 on 1976-09-20. View Document
- Thelma Karlin & Thelma Weissaka Karlin & Max Sperling sold this property to Ten Adrian Avenue Realty for $0.00 on 1976-09-20. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1972-02-16 between Thelma Weiss & Max Sperling and Union Dime Savings Bank View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 14, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Adrian Ave Associates, 44 East 32Nd Street #9TH FL, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Wellesley Corp, Mitchell Fuchs, 44 East 32Nd Street #9TH FL, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Naomi Scheuer, 88 Central Park West #1N, New York, NY 10023
- Officer: Mitchell Fuchs, 44 East 32Nd Street #9TH FL, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Bonifacio Lazaro,
- 2 Adrian Ave, 10463
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 71.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 38,940.75 sq. ft.
Remaining -21,129.25 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 76,920.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,850.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Over Six Families Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 50th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 635 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 744 over the same period.
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 269 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 753 over the same period.