Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ralph Figaro sold this property to Mackenson Severe & Natacha Severe for $15,000.00 on 2012-07-16. View Document
- Estate Of Helen Harper sold this property to Pierre M Chery for $20,000.00 on 2012-05-21. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to 1993 Amsterdam Ave Hdfc for $0.00 on 1984-02-06. View Document
- Gam Management Co, INC sold this property to Laska F Strachan for $0.00 on 1978-05-29. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1978-05-25. View Document
- Gam Management Co, INC took a mortgage for $0.00 from J L Kane Real Estateasc on 1976-07-09. View Document
- J L Kane Real Estateasc sold this property to Gam Management Co, INC for $0.00 on 1976-07-09. View Document
- Cinroy Realty Corp & Edward R Jr Dudley sold this property to J L Kane Real Estateasc for $0.00 on 1976-07-09. View Document
- Jl Kane Real Estateasct sold this property to Cinroy Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1973-05-16. View Document
- Cinroy Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from J L Kane Real Estatasct on 1973-05-16. View Document
- Davewess Realty Corp sold this property to J L Kane Real Estateasc for $0.00 on 1972-03-08. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Dec. 17, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 1993 Amsterdam Ave Hdfc, 1993 Amsterdam Ave #43, New York, NY 10032
- Managing Agent: 1993 Amsterdam Ave Hdfc, Vanessa White, 1993 Amsterdam Ave #43, New York, NY 10032
- Head Officer: Vanessa White, 1993 Amsterdam Ave, Ny, NY 10032
- Officer: Yvonne Drye, 1993 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10032
- Site Manager: Vanessa White,
- 1993 Amsterdam Ave, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.0ft x 106.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 14,585.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,880.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 27,560.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,094.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.