Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Estate Of Helen Harper sold this property to Pierre M Chery for $20,000.00 on 2012-05-21.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2012051700879001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2012000243926Document Date: 2012-05-21
Recorded Date: 2012-06-21
Modified Date: 2012-06-21Document Amount: $20,000.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
Grantor/SellerESTATE OF HELEN HARPER
1993 AMSTERDAM AVENUE, UNIT 42
NEW YORK, NY 10032, US
Grantee/BuyerCHERY, PIERRE M
1993 AMSTERDAM AVENUE, UNIT 31
NEW YORK, NY 10032, US
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-05-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $200,000 to $150,000 on 2016-05-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $150,000 to $200,000 on 2016-05-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2016-05-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-10-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $200,000 to $150,000 on 2015-09-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-09-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $150,000 to $200,000 on 2015-07-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-07-10 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $150,000 on 2015-06-23 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Dec. 17, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 1993 Amsterdam Ave Hdfc, 1993 Amsterdam Ave #43, New York, NY 10032
- Managing Agent: 1993 Amsterdam Ave Hdfc, Vanessa White, 1993 Amsterdam Ave #43, New York, NY 10032
- Head Officer: Vanessa White, 1993 Amsterdam Ave, Ny, NY 10032
- Officer: Yvonne Drye, 1993 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10032
- Site Manager: Vanessa White,
- 1993 Amsterdam Ave #42, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.0ft x 106.0ft
- Coop Number
- Washington Heights
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 14,585.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,880.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 27,560.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,094.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.