- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice, students receive priority to Millennium High School (02M418).
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-08-10, Debtor: Sagamore Ak Property Company LLC, Secured Party: Middle Patent Capital, LLC, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Sagamore Ak Property Company LLC by Middle Patent Capital, LLC or 2015-07-09 View Document
- Sagamore Ak Property Company LLC took a mortgage for $6,750,000.00 from Middle Patent Capital, LLC on 2015-07-09. View Document
- Golden Cedar Realty LLC sold this property to Sagamore Ak Property Company LLC for $11,200,000.00 on 2015-07-09. View Document
- Memorandum Of Contract (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2015-07-02. Parties: Golden Cedar Realty LLC, 201 Chrystie LLC View Document
- As Administratrix Tan Ping Leung & The Estate Of Chung Chau Leung sold this property to Shan Leung & May Kwok Leung for $1,000,000.00 on 2011-05-18. View Document
- Inc. Golden Cedar Realty sold this property to Golden Cedar Realty LLC for $0.00 on 2003-11-16. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1994-02-28. Parties: Jung Wor Chin View Document
- Golden Cedar Rlty Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Five Continentl Rltyinc on 1990-10-05. View Document
- Five Continentl Rltyinc Satisfied their Mortgage with 119 Chrystie St Corp. on 1990-01-17. View Document
- 119 Chrystine Streetcp Satisfied their Mortgage with City New York on 1989-12-07. View Document
- On 1987-08-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Five Contl Realty Inc to Lup Kwong Yip. View Document
- Inc Golden Cedar Realty took a mortgage for $86,000.00 from Five Continental Rtyinc on 1982-08-03. View Document
- Five Continental Rtyinc sold this property to Inc Golden Cedar Realty for $0.00 on 1982-07-26. View Document
- Five Continental Realty took a mortgage for $0.00 from 119 Chrystie St Corp on 1981-06-18. View Document
- 119 Chrystie St Corp sold this property to Five Continental Realty for $0.00 on 1981-06-18. View Document
- 119 Chrystie St Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from American Asian Capital on 1977-12-19. View Document
- 119 Chrystie Streetcorp took a mortgage for $0.00 from City Of New York on 1976-03-23. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to 119 Chrystie Streetcorp for $0.00 on 1976-03-23. View Document
- 199 Chrystie St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 18,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,100.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,300.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 18,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,050.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Fireproof Warehouse
- Land Use
- Industrial & Manufacturing Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade