Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2007-04-17, Debtor: Lp Bowery At Spring Partners, Secured Party: Successor By Merger To Sovereign Bank & Independence Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Release dated 2007-03-09 between @Nolita Place, LLC, Attn: Jonis Management & L.P Bowery At Spring Partners and Merged With Sovereign Bank A Federal Savings Bank & Independence Community Bank View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2007-04-17. Parties: @Nolita Place, LLC, Attn: Jonis Management & L.P Bowery At Spring Partners, Merged With Sovereign Bank A Federal Savings Bank & Independence Community Bank View Document
- Selale Cakmak & Ali Cakmak took a mortgage for $40,500.00 from Wells Fargo Bank, NA on 2007-03-09. View Document
- Selale Cakmak & Ali Cakmak took a mortgage for $324,000.00 from Wells Fargo Bank, NA on 2007-03-09. View Document
- The Nolita Place Condominium was granted Power of Attorney for Selale Cakmak & Ali Cakmak on 2007-03-09 View Document
- Bowery At Spring Partners Lp sold this property to Selale Cakmak & Ali Cakmak for $410,670.00 on 2007-03-09. View Document
- Selale Cakmak was granted Power of Attorney for Ali Cakmak on 2007-02-24 View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Independence Community Bank by L.P. Bowery At Spring Partners or 2006-06-29 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $12,000,000.00 dated 2006-06-29 between Independence Community Bank and L.P. Bowery At Spring Partners View Document
- L.P. Bowery At Spring Partners took a mortgage for $5,914,083.90 from Independence Community Bank on 2006-06-29. View Document
- On 2006-06-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from New York Community Bank to Independence Community Bank. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2006-07-14, Debtor: L.P. Bowery At Spring Partners, Secured Party: Independence Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Maps filed 2006-04-26 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-04-26. Parties: Nolita Place Condominium View Document
- 199 Bowery #9C, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 150.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 51,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,363.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 90,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 28,037.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 97,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,537.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.