Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mark J Austin Satisfied their Mortgage with Wells Fargo Bank Na on 2016-02-12. View Document
- Mark J Austin Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2016-01-04. View Document
- Yana Rovner was granted Power of Attorney for Nolita Place Condominium on 2015-12-15 View Document
- Mark J Austin sold this property to Natalya Poniatowski & Yana Rovner for $1,050,000.00 on 2015-12-15. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2006-06-14, Debtor: 30 Main LLC & Bowery At Spring Partners Lp, Secured Party: The Roslyn Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2006-06-05. Parties: New York Community Bank, 30 Main LLC & Bowery At Spring Partners Lp View Document
- Mark J Austin was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board on 2006-05-15 View Document
- Mark J Austin took a mortgage for $61,500.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2006-05-15. View Document
- Mark J Austin took a mortgage for $492,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2006-05-15. View Document
- Bowery At Spring Partners Lp sold this property to Mark J Austin for $626,223.75 on 2006-05-15. View Document
- Maps filed 2006-04-26 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-04-26. Parties: Nolita Place Condominium View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-12-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-10-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1 to $1,100,000 on 2015-08-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-08-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,750 to $3,500 on 2013-06-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,995 to $3,750 on 2013-05-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-04-19 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 14, 2014 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Corporate Owner: Nolita Place Condominium, 127 East 59Th #3RD, New York, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Matthew Adam Properities Inc, Kendra Stensven, 127 East 59Th Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Richard Halpern, 127 East 59Th Steet #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Officer: Kendra Stensven, 127 East 59Th Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Tereniu Popescu,
- 199 Bowery #7F, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 150.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 51,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,363.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 90,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 28,037.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 97,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,537.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.