Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Flutra Selimaj & Hamid Rashidzada Satisfied their Mortgage with Columbia Home Loans LLC & Columbia Equities Ltd. on 2011-05-26. View Document
- Augusta Smargiassi was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board on 2011-05-12 View Document
- Flutra Selimaj & Hamid Rashidzada sold this property to Augusta Smargiassi for $500,000.00 on 2011-05-12. View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2006-07-01, Debtor: 30 Main LLC & Spring Partners Lp, Secured Party: Ny Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Release dated 2006-05-09 between Bowery At Spring Partners Lp & 30 Main LLC. and Newyork Community Bank View Document
- The Nollta Place Condominium was granted Power of Attorney for Flutra Selimaj & Hamid Rashidzada on 2006-05-08 View Document
- Flutra Selimaj & Hamid Rashidzada took a mortgage for $312,000.00 from Columbia Home Loans on 2006-05-08. View Document
- Bowery At Spring Partners Lp sold this property to Flutra Selimaj & Hamid Rashidzada for $395,460.00 on 2006-05-08. View Document
- Maps filed 2006-04-26 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-04-26. Parties: Nolita Place Condominium View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-12-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,650 to $2,595 on 2015-10-29 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,700 to $2,650 on 2015-10-19 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,700 on 2015-10-15 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,700 on 2015-09-18 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,495 on 2013-09-16 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-11-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,550 to $2,495 on 2012-10-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,500 to $2,550 on 2012-09-10 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,500 on 2012-08-21 View Listing
- 199 Bowery #7E, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 150.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 51,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,363.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 90,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 28,037.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 97,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,537.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.