Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-08-06. Parties: As Collateral Agent The Bank Of New York Mellon View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-02-21. Parties: Collateral Agent The Bank Of New York Mellon View Document
- Joel S Wong Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2012-11-30. View Document
- Randall Shu was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board on 2012-11-16 View Document
- Randall Shu took a mortgage for $357,000.00 from Mers on 2012-11-16. View Document
- Joel Wong sold this property to Randall Shu for $510,000.00 on 2012-11-16. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-11-23. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Joel S Wong was granted Power of Attorney for The Nolita Place Condominium on 2007-03-19 View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2007-04-04. Parties: Sovereign Bank, L.P. Bowery At Spring Partners View Document
- Joel S Wong took a mortgage for $220,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2007-03-19. View Document
- L.P. Bowery At Spring Partners sold this property to Joel S Wong for $413,205.00 on 2007-03-19. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Independence Community Bank by L.P. Bowery At Spring Partners or 2006-06-29 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $12,000,000.00 dated 2006-06-29 between Independence Community Bank and L.P. Bowery At Spring Partners View Document
- L.P. Bowery At Spring Partners took a mortgage for $5,914,083.90 from Independence Community Bank on 2006-06-29. View Document
- On 2006-06-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from New York Community Bank to Independence Community Bank. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2006-07-14, Debtor: L.P. Bowery At Spring Partners, Secured Party: Independence Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Maps filed 2006-04-26 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-04-26. Parties: Nolita Place Condominium View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-11-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-10-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-09-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $515,000 on 2012-09-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-07-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-06-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,150 to $2,650 on 2012-05-21 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,150 on 2012-05-19 View Listing
- 199 Bowery #7C, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 150.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 51,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,363.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 90,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 28,037.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 97,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,537.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.