Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Release dated 2006-05-15 between Bowery At Spring Partners Lp And 30 Main LLC and New York Community Bank View Document
- Eva Ng took a mortgage for $288,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2006-05-15. View Document
- Eva Ng was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board on 2006-05-15 View Document
- Bowery At Spring Partners Lp sold this property to Eva Ng for $365,040.00 on 2006-05-15. View Document
- Maps filed 2006-04-26 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-04-26. Parties: Nolita Place Condominium View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-05-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2016-01-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,800 on 2016-01-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-01-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,626 to $2,800 on 2015-07-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,262 to $2,626 on 2014-06-24 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,262 on 2014-06-23 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-08-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,550 on 2013-06-19 View Listing
- 199 Bowery #2E, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 150.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 51,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,363.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 90,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 28,037.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 97,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,537.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.