Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Ned Bermen & Ayse Mina Bezmen was granted Power of Attorney for The Nolita Place Condominium on 2012-01-19 View Document
- Federica Trimboli sold this property to Ned Bermen & Ayse Mina Bezmen for $955,000.00 on 2012-01-19. View Document
- Ayse Mina Bezmen was granted Power of Attorney for John M Paige on 2011-11-23 View Document
- Ned Bermen was granted Power of Attorney for John M Paige on 2011-11-23 View Document
- Rynee Smith & James Smith Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2010-03-24. View Document
- Federica Marie Alessandra Trimboli was granted Power of Attorney for The Nolita Place Condominium on 2010-03-12 View Document
- Rynne Smith was granted Power of Attorney for Jonathan Helfer & Bruce D Katz & Steven Matz on 2009-05-09 View Document
- Rynne Smith & James Smith sold this property to Federica Maria Alessandra Trimboli for $830,000.00 on 2010-03-12. View Document
- On 2006-07-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Odyssey Funding LLC to N.A. Wells Fargo Bank. View Document
- Rynne Smith & James Smith took a mortgage for $600,000.00 from Odyssey Funding LLC on 2006-07-06. View Document
- Rynne Smith & James Smith was granted Power of Attorney for The Nolita Place Condominium on 2006-07-06 View Document
- L.P. Bowery At Spring Partners sold this property to Rynne Smith & James Smith for $941,881.25 on 2006-07-06. View Document
- James K Smith was granted Power of Attorney for Rynne E Smith & Kendall W Smith on 2006-07-03 View Document
- Maps filed 2006-04-26 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-04-26. Parties: Nolita Place Condominium View Document
- Listing price was changed from $995,000 to $960,000 on 2012-01-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-01-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2011-12-14 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $995,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
- 199 Bowery #11D, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 150.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 51,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,363.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 90,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 28,037.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 97,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,537.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.