Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Dawn Epps sold this property to Yan Li for $65,000.00 on 2015-08-21. View Document
- Alba Taveras sold this property to Jose F Abinader for $0.00 on 2014-11-07. View Document
- Anthony Nelson sold this property to Jose F Abinader for $40,000.00 on 2014-11-07. View Document
- Joann Owens sold this property to Alba Taveras for $105,000.00 on 2013-11-22. View Document
- 499 West 158Th Street Housing Development Fund Cor sold this property to Shige Chang for $55,000.00 on 2013-11-22. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2013-12-04, Debtor: Darcella Riedemonn, Secured Party: Nyc Commissioner Of Social Services, Assignee: View Document
- Benita Denise Day & Bradford Day sold this property to Alba Taveras for $75,000.00 on 2010-07-09. View Document
- 499 West 158Th Street Housing Development Fundcorp sold this property to Yun Sook Pak for $65,000.00 on 2010-04-28. View Document
- 499 West 158Th Street Housing Development Fundcorp sold this property to Migdalia Garay for $90,000.00 on 2009-10-07. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1994-09-02, Debtor: Darcella Jenkins, Secured Party: Marva L. Hammons, Assignee: View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to 499 W.158Th St Hous.Etc for $0.00 on 1985-01-04. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1978-05-25. View Document
- Arturo Cuevas sold this property to 499 W 158Th St Rltycorp for $0.00 on 1977-05-03. View Document
- Arturo Cuevas took a mortgage for $0.00 from First S/L A Jrsy Ctynj on 1972-07-12. View Document
- First S/L A Jrsy Ctynj sold this property to Arturo Cuevas for $0.00 on 1972-07-12. View Document
- Fresno Realty Corp sold this property to First S/L A Of Jersycty for $0.00 on 1972-04-20. View Document
- Fresno Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from First Svgs Ln Assocnj on 1971-05-24. View Document
- First Svgs Ln Assocnj sold this property to Fresno Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1971-05-24. View Document
- Harvy Ref Thurschwell & Ari Realty Corp Etal sold this property to First Savgs Ln Assocnj for $0.00 on 1970-12-16. View Document
- 1981 Amsterdam Ave, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 39.92ft x 106.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 14,554.64 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,471.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 27,501.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,475.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.